'Couleurs Berberes' is a leisure and tourism venue of 7 hectares, an original site in an authentic and exceptional environment away from stress and pollution. Situated only 40 minutes away from Marrakech on the road to Amzimiz, neighboring the lake of Takerkoust, at the foothills of the High Atlas mountains. Its location offers a superb panoramic view on the neighboring Berber villages and the snowy Atlas peaks.
Away from the noise of the crowd and the pollution of the city, you can leave behind the bustling routine and open your hearts to new feelings and sensations. The atmosphere at "Couleurs Berberes” brings the people together thus being a perfect place for seminars, meetings, conferences, incentives and other events.
In the same place (to avoid exhausting transportation and loss of precious time) we offer a variety of services at your disposal:
• Lodging in nomadic Berber bivouac (haimas) de luxe with comfortable beds and air conditioning (200 pax)
• 3 restaurants with delicious Moroccan cuisine (600 pax)
• 3 meeting rooms (600 pax), equipped with modern equipment for seminars and for conducting various activities, as well as team building, Olympic games, etc.
• Bathrooms are equipped with high-quality material (separately for males and females), overall 4 spacious rooms with hot water, 64 shower booths, 32 toilets,70 sinks and 2 swimming pools
• Sport activities - basketball, beach volleyball, mini football field, petanque, kayaking, trekking / hiking, mountain biking, quad, horse/mule/donkey/camel rides, a climbing wall, archery, paragliding, falconry.
• A variety of courses and classes: Moroccan cuisine, weaving, calligraphy, henna tattoos, pottery, African drums, traditional Berber folklore, stargazing, as well as a dancefloor, lounge equipped with board and mini-games (golf, football, cards, billiards, etc.).
• Outdoor amphitheatre (350 seats) - a cozy place for evening entertainment by the fire, also for meetings, events and parties with an invited DJ (color music, open bar).
Find out more at http://en.couleursberberes.com/